System Requirements :
- Processor: Intel Pentium 133 MHz or above
- Memory: 128 MB (256 MB recommended)
- Free Drive Space: 20 MB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 or Windows NT Workstation 4.0 or NT Server 4.0
- Display: VGA color monitor 800x600 or better
Installation setup file download
- StarFisher 0.8.5.4 (2011-10-07) Full installation (8 MB)
Use this file if there is no previous version of StarFisher installed.
- StarFisher 0.8.5.4 (2011-10-07) Update (5 MB, previously installed version 0.7.9 or newer required)
Use this file to update your current installation. It is smaller and attempts to preserve your custom settings. If you want to change the user interface language, please uninstall StarFisher and install a full installation.
- StarFisher 0.8.5.4 (2011-10-07) Portabe Edition (8 MB)
Use this file if you need to run StarFisher from USB pendrive, external harddisk or if you don't have administrator's rights to install the normal installation.
Ephemeris - exact pre-calculated tables of data will both speed up the calculation and provide more accurate results. Asteroids cannot be calculated without ephemeris at all. Tables for the years 1800 - 2400 are included in the installation setup file.
No beta version available now.
The source code
- C++ source code (2 MB)
The code is provided as is, without any documentation or support. When (if) I find some time to format and properly comment the code, I will publish it. Currently only the raw code is provided.
- All files (directory containing all files including various extras and old files)